The McCauley Family Life Videography Project is the official working title for this project. However, it is a bit long to use as a title on the actual videos. I was thinking of something shorter and catchy like “McCauley Moments” – do you have any suggestions?
February is here, which means that filming has officially begun for the McCauley Family Life Videography Project. I have actually been filming scenic shots and events over the past month, and am now getting into the interviews. If you would like you and your family to take part, please contact me to set up an interview. I am interested in talking to families of all ages and make up (including single parents, grandparents raising grandkids, and same-sex couples), and have a particular need for Aboriginal, Asian, and immigrant families so that the diverse nature of the neighbourhood can be properly represented.
McCauley is about the become the subject of an Internet-based mini-series.
The McCauley Family Life Videography Project will promote the neighbourhood as a great place for families to move and for businesses to invest. The series of six vignettes of approximately 3-5 minutes in length will be posted on YouTube, and promoted through various social media outlets such as Facebook and Twitter.
The McCauley Family Life Videography Project is seeking people to participate on camera to be a part of the videos we will be producing. We are seeking:
- Families with young children.
- Families from the Italian, Ukrainian, Asian, and Aboriginal communities, as well as any other cultural groups and interracial/intercultural/interfaith families.
- Non-traditional families (single parents; same-sex partners; grandparents raising grandchildren).
- Older singles and couples who have raised families in McCauley.
- Business owners who are having positive experiences in the area.
Filming officially begins in February. If you are interested in taking part, contact Paula directly at email@example.com.