McCauley is about the become the subject of an Internet-based mini-series.
The McCauley Family Life Videography Project will promote the neighbourhood as a great place for families to move and for businesses to invest. The series of six vignettes of approximately 3-5 minutes in length will be posted on YouTube, and promoted through various social media outlets such as Facebook and Twitter.
The McCauley Family Life Videography Project is seeking people to participate on camera to be a part of the videos we will be producing. We are seeking:
- Families with young children.
- Families from the Italian, Ukrainian, Asian, and Aboriginal communities, as well as any other cultural groups and interracial/intercultural/interfaith families.
- Non-traditional families (single parents; same-sex partners; grandparents raising grandchildren).
- Older singles and couples who have raised families in McCauley.
- Business owners who are having positive experiences in the area.
Filming officially begins in February. If you are interested in taking part, contact Paula directly at email@example.com.